- Day 0: Leave for Kaptai at night
- Day 1: Kaptai Kayak Club-Berannye Lakeshore Cafe-Hanging bridge-Reserve Bazar-Resort
- Day 2: Resort-Shubholong-Resort-Rangamati-Dhaka
- 1-hour Kayaking
- Local transportation
- Breakfast, day 1
- Dinner, day 2
- Day 1: The bus will drop you at Kaptai. Our enlisted indigenous CNG driver will welcome you to Kaptai. Have your breakfast at any local restaurant and after this, CNG driver will drop you at Kaptai Kayak Club. You can have your allotted 1-hour Kayak session. Enjoy the tranquility of Kaptai while kayaking. After this, get on the CNG and keep your eyes wide to watch the pristine serenity of Kaptai lake while you are at Kaptai-Rangamati road. Ask your driver-cum-guide to stop anywhere you like and take photos. You will have your lunch at Berannye Lake Shore Cafe which will be on the way to Rangamati. Spend some quality time in this exotic place. Start your CNG ride to Rangamati after lunch. CNG will stop at Parjatan Complex. Visit iconic hanging bridge there. Make sure you're present at Reserve Bazar ghat before evening as you need to take a boat ride of 45 minutes to reach the resort you'll stay at night. The wooden boat will drop you in front of the resort. Check-in to your cottage and roam around the place. You will have local cuisines at dinner. Maybe we can arrange a barbeque party on request.
- Day 2: Start early in the morning. Take your breakfast and have a trek to the mango garden, which is on the other side of your resort. You're expected to return by 2-3 hours. Get on the boat for Shubholong waterfall at 8 am. This waterfall is vibrant during and after the monsoon. But the boat trip out to it is fabulous throughout the year. You will cross a vast expanse of the main lake, then entering an area of islands covered with banana plants, and finally a dramatic pass through a steep-sided gorge. Visit Shuvolong Bazar to get the vibe of a market at this place. You are expected to return to your resort before noon. Have your lunch and get ready to leave the place. The boat will drop you at Reserve Bazar ghat and this will be the end of your boat ride. Have your dinner at a local restaurant. Get on a CNG at local fare (12 Tk) to the bus stand. Your bus to Dhaka is scheduled at 8 pm.
- Payment is 100% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 72 hours.
- Payment is 80% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 48 hours.
- No payment will be refunded if the reservation is canceled before 12 hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 people can avail this experience.
- The cost will vary as the number of people changes.
- Date, itinerary or service providers can be changed for unavoidable reasons.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to WALK within 24 hours of the end of your experience.
- WALK will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.