- Day 0: Leave for Khulna at night
- Day 1: Khulna-Kotka forest
- Day 2: Kotka sea beach-Tiger Pass-Hiron point-Kochikhali forest
- Day 3: Koromjol-Khulna-Dhaka
- Food: Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch, Snack, Dinner for 3 days
- Boat/ Accommodation
- Forest permit
- Security guard
- Day 1: Board the awaiting vessel at Khulna in the morning. The cruise will head towards Sundarbans and anchor the vessel near Kotka. Upon arrival, a short hike in the forest is suggested. Spend the night on the boat.
- Day 2: The country boat will take you for a cruise through the small canals at early morning. After breakfast walk through the mangrove forest for Jamtola sea beach. The lunch is prepared by this time. After lunch, take sightseeing for Tiger Hill. Then the boat will resume its journey towards the forest which will continue to Tiger Point. Special BBQ dinner will be offered in the evening. Stay the night on the boat inside Kochikhali forest station.<br><br>
- Day 3: The boat will resume its journey towards Khulna in the early morning. Sightseeing at Karamjol (crocodile breeding house) forest station is scheduled on the way. Arrive Khulna at evening and you can get on the bus to Dhaka.
- Payment is 100% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 72 hours.
- Payment is 80% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 48 hours.
- No payment will be refunded if the reservation is canceled before 12 hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 1 people can avail this experience.
- The cost may vary as the number of people changes.
- Date, itinerary or service providers can be changed for unavoidable reasons.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to WALK within 24 hours of the end of your experience.
- WALK will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.