- Day 0: Dhaka-Bandarban
- Day 1: Bandarban-Rowangchhori-Paingkhyang Para-Ronin Para (6 hours trek)
- Day 2: Ronin Para-Tinap Saitar-Ronin Para (8 hours trek)
- Day 3: Ronin Para-Paingkhyang Para-Rowangchhori-Bandarban-Dhaka (5 hours trek)
- Food: 2 dinners, 2 breakfast
- Accommodation: 2 nights
- Permit fee
- Guide fee
- Bandarban-Rowangchori-Bandarban (Local Bus/CNG)
- Food other than major meals
- Payment is 100% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 48 hours.
- Payment is 80% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 24 hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 people can avail this experience.
- The cost will vary as the number of people changes.
- Date, itinerary or service providers can be changed for unavoidable reasons.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to WALK within 24 hours of the end of your experience.
- WALK will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.
- Wear comfortable waterproof footwear. Buy Pearson belt sandal (130-150 Tk) from Bazar if you don't know what to wear.
- Keep your bag light. Use backpack instead of other bags.
- First aid kit and medicines for pain, fever, food poisoning, acidity, and vomiting.
- Take Odomos (mosquito repellent) as the region is malaria prone.
- Use a rain cover/waterproof bag.
- There might be some leech. Nothing to be afraid. They are not life-threatening.
- Carry some dry food to eat on the trek.
- Listen to your guide.
- Respect local culture.
- Please keep the hills green. Do not litter.