- Food (2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, snacks)
- Local transportation
- Forest permit
- Guide at Lawachara forest
- Food (outside resort)
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Day 0: Leave for Sreemangal
- Day 1: CNG/ Microbus driver will pick you at the bus stop and drop you at the resort. You will check-in the resort and have your breakfast in the dining hall. You can visit Madhabpur lake, and the surrounding places of Kamolganj the very same day. You will have your lunch when you return to the resort or you may have your meal outside. The regular dinner will be served at the dining hall. On top of it, a special BBQ dinner can be arranged if you demand.
- Day 2: Take your breakfast at the resort and checkout. Visit and have a trek inside Lawachara National Park. While returning to Sreemangal pay a visit to Bangladesh Tea Research Institute (BTRI). Take your lunch at Panch Bhai/ Panshi restaurant. You can buy famous Sreemangal tea from the shop adjacent to Panshi restaurant. Visit Adi Neelkantha Tea Cabin for the world-famous 7 layer tea at evening. Spend the rest of the time hanging around the market, town and get on the bus to Dhaka right after dinner.
- Payment is 100% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 72 hours.
- Payment is 80% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 48 hours.
- No payment will be refunded if the reservation is canceled before 12 hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 people can avail this experience.
- The cost will vary as the number of people changes.
- Date, itinerary or service providers can be changed for unavoidable reasons.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to WALK within 24 hours of the end of your experience.
- WALK will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.