- Day 0: Leave for Kushtia at night
- Day 1: Hotel checkin-Lalon's shrine-Ayna Mahal-Shmosan ghat
- Day 2: Hotel-Sadhu bari-Kushtia-Dhaka
- Local transportation
- Homestay at Sadhu bari
- Day 0: Leave for Kushtia at night.
- Day 1: Reach Kushtia at morning. Check-in to the hotel and visit Lalon's shrine after the breakfast. Pay your homage by visiting Lalon Shah's mausoleum. Have your lunch at the nearby restaurants of the shrine. Roam around the places as much as you can. You can join with almost all sadhus and enjoy the mystical Lalon songs. We recommend spending the afternoon and evening at Ayna Mahal, which is adjacent to Lalon's shrine. Lalon practiced and made up his lyrical songs with his companions at this place. We suggest you for a night out at Ayna Mahal/ Shoshan Ghat. This place is full of vigor from evening to early morning. Kushtia has a festive mood at this time. Spend the night at Shoshan Ghat, beside Madhumati river.
- Day 2: Return to the hotel at morning. Take a sound sleep after the breakfast. Check-out from the hotel. Sadhu bari will be the best place to spend the noon when you wake up. Be there at 1 pm. If you are fortunate, the sadhus will offer their 'Sheba'. Spend the afternoon and evening there. You can bathe in the beautiful pond there. Bid farewell to Sadhus and return to the bus stand at evening. Get on the bus on the same night.
- Payment is 100% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 48 hours.
- Payment is 80% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 24 hours.
- No payment will be refunded if the reservation is canceled before 12 hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 people can avail this experience.
- The cost will vary as the number of people changes.
- Date, itinerary or service providers can be changed for unavoidable reasons.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to WALK within 24 hours of the end of your experience.
- WALK will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.