- 5 March: Reporting at 8.30pm at Hawra Station and leave for Purulia by train at night
- 6 March: Training
- 7 March: Training
- 8 March: Training
- 9 March: Training and Leave for Hawra by train at night
- 10 March: The training program will come to end at morning reaching Hawra Station
- Trainer fee
- Food during the training
- Bangladesh-Hawra station transportations and other expenses
- Rope & Knots
- Rock Terminology
- Long Pitch Climbing
- Runner Change
- Rappelling & its types
- Anchor & Belaying
- Basic Map Reading
- Payment is 100% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 7 days.
- Payment is 80% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 3 days.
Terms and Conditions:
- Adventure activities like Climbing involve risk. Though there are every possible safety measures taken still you have to be careful when climbing. Crossing your own capability limit may bring about accidents which may lead to injuries. So try to be rational while climbing.
- Carry Tent, Sleeping bag, Mat. Inform us if you don't have these.
- We will message the participants what to bring to join the workshop.
- Keep your eyes on Facebook event wall: https://www.facebook.com/events/166646094097884/