- Day 0: Start for Bandarban from Kolabagan/ Fokirapul at 11.00 pm
- Day 1: Reach Tindu/ Boro Pathor/ Remakri from Bandarban
- Day 2: Reach Marma para (Nafakhum)/ Zina para/ Thuisa para
- Day 3: Reserve day
- Day 4: Thuisa para-Amiakhum-Thuisa para
- Day 5: Thuisa para-Tindu/ Boro Pathor/ Remakri
- Day 6: Remakri-Thanchi-Nilgiri (sunset)-Bandarban
- Day 7 (morning): Reach Dhaka
- Dhaka-Bandarban-Dhaka (Luxury AC coach)
- Bandarban-Thanchi-Bandarban (Chader gari)
- Thanchi-Remakri-Thanchi (Reserved boat)
- Guide fee
- Food (breakfast & dinner)
- Meals during journey
- Folk music
- Gear: Trekking pole (Bamboo stick), Pearson Belt Sandal
- Medicine: Fast aid, SMC Orsaline, Doxicap (for 14 days), Odomos (mosquito repellent), Gul
- Dry food: Date (25 pieces), Cheera, Molasses, Banana, Chocolate, Mango bar, Snickers (5 pieces), Papaya, Tamarind, Noodles (5 pieces), Spicy puffed rice/ Chanachur, Sweets
- Liquid food: Coconut water, Honey, 500ml water bottle, Tea, Coffee
- Transportation from your home-bus station-home
- Payment is 100% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 7 days.
- Payment is 80% refunded if the reservation is canceled before 3 days.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 5 people can avail this experience.
- The cost will vary as the number of people changes.
- Date, itinerary or service providers can be changed for unavoidable reasons.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to WALK within 72 hours of the end of your experience.
- WALK will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.
- Carry socks and a blanket (thin) for personal use
- Keep your bag light. Use backpack instead of other bags.
- You need to find the toilet. Or you can go and create one.
- Carry a copy of photo id for entry.
- Max 14 persons per team.
- Use a rain cover/waterproof bag.
- There might be some leech. Nothing to be afraid. They are not life-threatening.
- Listen to your guide.
- Respect local culture.
- Leave no trace.